iPod Top 25: Jan 2009


Here is my Top 25 most played songs for Jan 2009.  Whole lotta good stuff on here.  The top two songs are there because I took them from my friend Megan's iTunes, and she is obsessed with those two bands.  I don't feel bad though, because those tunes deserve to be on this top 25.  

There also seems to be a lot of John Carpenter scores.  Probably because when I am not listening to Howard Stern at work, I will throw on some movie scores while I work on After Effects.  Christine is a bad ass movie, and equally awesome soundtrack.  I am also glad to see a tune from Last House on the Left made it, this is sure to pump up Gary a little.

A note about that Melvins tune, Nude with Boots.  Call me crazy, but I swear to god it sounds somewhat like Tractor Rape Chain by Guided By Voices.  My buddy at work herd me crankin said GBV song, and he quickly brought up how much it sounds like this new Melvins tune.  Its not spot on by any means, but its similar.  Both tunes in the end kick fuckin ass, but only one has Mitch Mitchel.  Apologies to King Buzzo.

I actually put both songs together, and I will post the outcome in a moment. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments