Random Goodness


Not much to write about, which is weird cuz a lot of shit is going on in the past 2 weeks.  Namly, I got a fuckin kick ass raise at my already kick ass job.  This is made all the more kick assish because I just paid for my first and last months rent for my new apartment in Guelph.  I am pretty jackt to move out, and get on my own.  The apartment isnt the worlds biggest place, in fact its a "studio" apartment, which is an upscale way of saying its a bachelor apartment.  I love it though.  Its got really high ceilings, in a cool building, the bottom corner which means I only have to worry about people above me, and the best part is its a solid 43 steps away from downtown.  This should be handy when I have to stumble back from a booze bender.  On top of this Karl lives literally next door to the building.  Pretty fired up.  

What else?  Hmmmmm.  I am pretty jackt to get some booze in me ASAP.  Not much is better then drinkin before sunset, outside, and passin the iPod around for tunes.  Not sure what I am doing tonight but I have a 2-7 of Bud in my trunk and it needs to be in my stomach/liver/blood stream/toilet bowl as soon as possible.

If anyone has any ideas on where there is a patio to drink at with tunes at full blast, let me know.  I am always looking for new places to booze.

Other then that not much else is worth mentioning.  I am sure no one cares about any of this, much less me going on about how my back is soaked in sweat at the moment.

ROCK ON!

You Might Also Like

1 comments