Ash

CANADA DAY!!!






Had a fuckin blast this year, even tho our holiday fell on a Wednesday. BALLS! Was home most of the day after drinking till 4am at Dans house. Woke up at 7 and made my way home around 9. Tried to nap, but I guess watching Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer might not be the best movie to nap peacefully too.

Little later in the afternoon ned came by for a couple-ah-brewskis. Watched british Office (which i still need to return to Ryan, if you are reading this.) Had just enough to want to make me nap, but as soon as i fell asleep my alarm went off to go to Karls. Karl drove, and we cranked CHAVEZ the entire time to waterloo, where we had a kick ass BBQ and Thin Lizzy vinyl rock fest at Ashs house. Ash gave me a fuckin kick ass present that consisted of a card and an Orange Monkey button, and another button that says "TOO RIPPED! GOTTA GO!" Hilarious.

Drank a bit then made our way down Columbia St to Waterloo park where we watched the fireworks. It was pretty fuckin awesome to see. What was more awesome was seeing hundreds and hundreds of people walk down the street once it was finished. Someone could have saved millions on extras had they decided to film a mass zombie scene.

Anyway, a fuckin awesome time. Love my Karl. Love my Ash bash. Love my Chavez.

You Might Also Like

0 comments