Ottawadroids

Woke up hungover as shit from going out with Amy and Motel the night before. Get my shit together and book it to the Airport. Took me about 45 minutes which was pretty sweet. Get there and its a fuckin ghost town. I saw maybe 4 people there. One of which was taking a dump in the stall.....a much needed stall. By the way, why in a fuckin AIRPORT would a bathroom have one stall? I mean really.

Pick up Kurt and Trish and take off back to Guelph. Lunch at Shakies, and rests at my place. Got fuckin fired up later on. Drinking, listening to vinyls, and playing NHL 07 on the Xbox. Motel came over after work, as did Karl who said he is going to stay in......but he could not resist the pumptness. Ned and Michelle came later on, as did Katie G. Got right jackt and went to the Albion to see JAPANDROIDS!!! Pretty awesome, but we could not see shit. The stage there is almost non existent, and it was pretty packed.

Oh yea, Michelle bought me a beer. Tasted so good, but I am going to try to lay off the barly pops still. Mmmmmmm. Lot of the night was a blur.....but I do remember playing the piano at the Albion with my ass to Pavements "Box Elder".

Anyhoo....fuckin awesome time with awesome people. Now I am off to Milton to party it up with Axl, and Columbo, and Scotty, and my sweet sweet Nick. I can only assume we will rock out to Halen, and Space Ace, and Sabbaths Vol. 4.

FIRED UP!!!


















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. FKYA!!!

    Pretty pretty sad I missed this :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Kurt to wear pittsburgh colours to represent your absence.

    The scarf was Gary, and hat was Jess.

    ReplyDelete