Ramdom Recap



First weekend without beer, and as hard as it was, I got through it. I got insanly jackt at work Friday, but thats probably because of our end of day Ping Pong game. Tom challanged me, and while I got to a nice 19 to 14 lead, my usual trash talk started and that's where it went downhill. Tom schooled me 25 to 23 in the end. Awesome game. The blood was flowing and I was too excited to get rockin that night. It was weird to drive home on a Friday and not pop into the beer store. Hung out at Karls place with Motel, and we drank some Vodka, played NHL98 and watched all the new students in town. Its pretty interesting to watch, mainly because watching these 18 year olds really makes me feel old for the first time. Its a weird sight to watch the bars across the street empty out and all you see is stumbling horned up people walking the streets. Its not a good time to be sober when this is around you, haha.

Next day hit up Shakies for breakfest which was fuckin bad. The patio was sweet, as was the coffee, but my bacon was so burnt that it had no taste left. Our waitress was horrible too. She gave us total attitude. Hey! Missy! Its not my fault you have to come work hungover on a saturday morning. You dont like it? Get a new job....otherwise dont take yr shit out on us. Probably the shittiest tip I have ever left. The other girl working the patio did more for us that morning.

Later on, played soccer with Karl, cleaned, blah blah blah. Jim and Dan came over for drinks and tunes. Went out to this girls fundraiser for her trip for Habitat for Humanity in Africa....dont ask.....I just went for the drinks.

Beyond that, good times. Its pretty fuckin awesome to be here on a Sunday and not feel the usual Beer Bloat.

Oh yea......still waiting for my fuckin fingernail to either heal or fall off. The anticipation is killing me!!

NP: Badly Drawn Boy - Cause a Rockslide. WHAT A CHUNE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments