TFC Weekend.

Friday night was pretty fun and laid back. Hung out at Dave/Dan/Kates where we drank and played Euchre till about 4:30am. Somehow managed to wake up at 8ish, and made it to the parents house in one piece where I fixed the fridge (dont ask...not interesting.)

A couple hours later we found ourselves at Shakies getting food and pints before the Booze Bus left for Toronto. Yost drove all the way from Pittsburgh as a surprise and met us there. Unreal.

Needless to say we had a fuckin blast.










You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. scccccccchyeeeeeeeeesssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaah i just realized in the 6th picture, Tonys pants are half off. What the?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah man...I changed out of my TP's and into jeans. I was mid change, camera guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got caught with my pants down...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQZi7tmWhR4&feature=related

    ReplyDelete