The BEST WORST movie I ever seen.


Those who know me know I have a serious hard on for really bad movies. Not bad as in unwatchable, but the ones that are so bad that they are beyond funny and entertaining. Once every blue moon the internet will tell me about one of these true gems, and the other day it told me about this flick Deadly Prey. Kyle sent me a youtube link to some hilarious kills in this crazy work of art, and with a little help from Cinemageddon, this movie was on my desktop within the hour. I woke up this morning at 4am, unable to sleep. So what better thing to watch then this movie....it is without a doubt my favorite 4am viewing ever. You have to find this movie, and a 12 pack. You will not be disappointed.


Think the budget and acting of Truth or Dare? A Critical Madness, and mix it with Commando, and you got a classic called DEADL PREY!

The video below is a nice montage that someone created. Made all the better by editing it to Dr. Rock by the mighty WEEN!

You Might Also Like

0 comments