Axl

Weekend Recap: A Photo Essay











Spent the weekend in Toronto. Partied with Axl mostly running around to different places, and boozing mostly. Good ol' road rockets. Had a big party at Axls house and a shit load of people came over. We got fired up, cranked tunes, and bought FNM tickets to the Philly show. Too excited. Capped off the weekend by driving back to Guelph early Sunday morning only to get on the TFC booze bus back to Toronto for the game. Had a couple pints at Shakies, which turned out to be a bad idea. Once on the bus, and just past Milton I had to piss so bad that my stomach was as solid as a rock. Thankfully someone had an XL Tim Hortons cup for me to pee in. The pissing wasn't the worst part, that position was reserved for HOLDING the cup of piss for a good 20 minutes. Some parade was going on so the traffic was redic. So much so that by the time we hit standstill on the Garnder I had to piss again. I had no choice but to pour out this cup from my bus window and fill it up again.

GOOD TIMES!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments