Ash

Weekend of Fun: June 18th

I was super excited to be able to see the Pittsburgh pals this weekend, less then a week from when we saw them in Pittsburgh. Left work early to see the England game at Shakies in Guelph, which was a blast. Followed by more drinking and an awesome fire pit in Ned and Michelles backyard. D Dawg came which pumped me up, as did Motel and Ash for a bit. Next day I went to Dave and Kates wedding while they went off to Toronto Island to see Pavement. I met up with them after the wedding and watched some of the video footage Gary took. Seeing Nastanovich scream out "I'M TRYINI'M TRYINI'M TRYINI'M TRYINI'M TRYIN" over and over put a smile on my face. Fathers day sunday and had lunch with Pappa B, followed by the Brazil game at Shakies again. Sinfull Sunday did not disappoint. Lotta food and bewz. Good times. Miss the Pitts.












You Might Also Like

0 comments