The Treeroot

Spent Friday night in Guelph for the yearly Ribfest. Went with Ash Bash, Motel, and KG. It was good to go, even though it felt like it was late October.

This picture fucking rules, except that I now realize I am an ogre.

Saturday KG and I went to Toronto, I dropped her off and went to Axls house. Loaded up the truck and moved everything to the Treeroot. The basement apartment of the infamous Treehouse. Once everything was moved we relaxed for a bit then we all went out to The Madison to meet up with Karl and Sarah, only to realize there was a massive line up. So we all went to The Pour House.
Axeman wanted to go to the Bovine to see a couple people from work, so they all got in a cab, then Sars, Krazy and I got into another. There was a line and cover, so we decided to go to Teds where Nick, Mikey, Columbian and a shit load others were there. Got hammered, and did some serious Thin Lizzy, Halen dances. I got a lot of this day on video and will post that at some point. Slept on Karls floor. Good fuckin times.







You Might Also Like

0 comments