HOMECOMING - GO SPORTS!


Laura and I went to the Laurier homecoming game this past Saturday, and it was a gong show.  We walked though streets of beer pong tables, screaming 18 year olds, and Carly Rea cranked to 11.  I was loving it, and laughing, but I felt so out of place.  Really felt my age that day.

We came during the second quarter and lasted til about half time.  We had some hot dogs, and I managed to sneak in some beerce, but never had a chance to indulge because security was going nuts.  Kicking people out for smoking, etc.  

The best part was seeing everyone blind drunk at 2pm.

The worst part was the horribly unfunny sports chants.  Example - "WE FUCKED YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!" being yelled at to the Guelph football players.  

There was a lot of eye rolling that day.  I was surrounded by a lot of Steve Sanders type bros.  Fun to laugh about, but it got uncomfortable after 15 minutes.

St Patty's, New Years, Octoberfest, and now Homecoming.  Amateur hour.






You Might Also Like

5 comments