DISCOGS MARKETPLACE

Woah.  So on the Discogs website, there is an option to check out the average  price of the records in your collection.  There is the minimum, median, and maximum price that people have paid for that particular record in the last couple of months.   What is also cool, and shocking, is the total price for your entire collection at the top of the page.  I have been lazy with entering in all that I own, but I have managed to put almost a 3rd of my collection up there.  The dollar amount, so far, is mind blowing.  I really want to input all of my albums, just to see what kind of money we are talking about here.  Mental.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Big total not that surprising, really: I noticed last night that you are the proud owner of Billy Joel vinyl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neeeeeed....he's only human, he's SUPPOSED to make mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhahah.

    Yeah that was part of the box of albums Pappa Robinson gave me. Most were good. Some were Billy Joel. I plan on removing some of those, and putting them after the Z's. Or just put them back in that dusty box of unwanted albums thats in our parents closet.

    ReplyDelete