Windsor Weekend

Back where she belongs
A crazy busy weekend.  Our work party ran a little late for a select few of us, where I didn't get home until 4:30am on Friday morning.  I had to take Lauras car into the shop which means she had my car which was at work.  So at 830 we drive to get my car.  Not fun.  Take her car into the shop at noon, and then at 4 it was couch moving time again.  Bones bought a new sectional, and they VERY graciously gave me his old couch.  The couch that was at the Serpentine Pad before.  My favourite couch in the world.  Forever grateful D Bone!

 A snowstorm was looming for Saturday, which is the day we had to go to Windsor for the yearly Little Xmas Party.  I didn't wanna drive so the Greyhound it is!  The train was sold out on the way to Windsor so we had to take the bus.  That whole trip took over 7 hours as the roads were HORRIBLE, and if the busses weren't an hour late, they were driving 50km/h.

We hung out at Ryan's house and then later on in the night ended up at Lauras Dads place.  The next day, Sunday was the big xmas party.  A lot of fun, and drinks and food.  I love seeing these people so it was great times.

The trip was super short which kinda sucked because I would have liked to have partied more with those fine folks.  Next time I suppose.

We took the train back Sunday night, which of course was late as well.  All said, these last three days have been non stop.  Thankfully I am off for the next three weeks!  FKYA!



Taking a poop at the London Greyhound next to an empty tallboy and a box of used needles. 

Ryan digging out his car

Our house all decked out

Hesher got a Christmas present from Lauras dad!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments