Burdocks Vinyl Fiasco


So on December 19th I put an order in to buy the last record from Burdocks. A wicked album called What We Do is Secret. It was a pretty sweet price, 9 bucks or something like that. I go through the standard ordering crap, paypal. Once I speed through my order, I realize in the receipt that it had my old address listed as a shipping address. Within minutes I email the guy explaining my situation, and giving my new address to ship too. He wrote back saying he got my email and will in fact ship it to my current house.

WELL.....

Today I email the guy wondering why over a month later, I have not received my LP. He writes back saying he sent it off a couple weeks ago, and that I should have gotten it. At this point I am sure you know where this story is going so Ill wrap it up. He wrote asking what my address is, and he will check with his files. Short story shorter, he sent it to my old house. He then asked A) do I know anyone that lives there so I could pick it up, and B) do I still live there?

Pretty bitter. Pretty annoyed. Kinda funny.

Burdocks - Turn the Century

You Might Also Like

0 comments