The Bronx - Past Lives official Music Video

I finally made all the changes and Joby, the guitarist is happy with this, the final cut.  This whole situation is pretty sureal to think about at times.  Its so weird to be snowed in one night, and to keep from going totally mental, make a quick video using a rediculous instructional video you downloaded to cut to your fave Bronx tune.   A day after being online you get emails from the bands management and band memeber.  Its still hard to believe at times, but all very cool.  I am waiting for my package of wicked Bronx merch.  I passed on payment and just asked for some hard to find vinyls of the band.  Otherwise I would have done the whole thing for free, which I offered.   Thats my little story.  Had I slept more last night, I probably would have been more elaborate, or at the very least checked some of my grammer.  I hope the 4 of you that look at this blog dig this video.  

You Might Also Like

2 comments