New JASON LOWENSTEIN band!!


Being a big fan of seBADoh, and an even BIGGER fan of Jason Loewenstein, this is huge news!!  I am so pumpt to hear he is working on some shit while Barlow is off doing his solobore stuff.  My only beef is J-Loe never made a follow up to the fuckin incredible Sixes and Sevens album.  Anyhoo, I have not even finished downloading these songs yet from his website, but I am sure they will be awesome.  Awesome enough to post a link to their download before even listening to it!

Realizing Emptiness

Never Again

"Oh yeah, its Jason Loewenstein time again and heres whats going on:
Sebadoh is a funny thing that has no plans right now so....
Fiery Furnaces just recorded a new record with me...
Jason Loewenstein Band is D.O.A. and has given rise to....

New Power Duo featuring Jason Loewenstein on bass and Bob D'Amico on drums..
(Fiery Furnaces / Sebadoh, etc, blah blah, etc...) Protecting your glassware while causing an earthquake. "

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. haha. I still remember when we went to the Buffalo GBV show i saw a guy wearing that very t-shirt. I was so jackt that I hugged the dude hahaha.

    Love my J Loe.

    ReplyDelete