Winery!


THURSDAY: So we went on our well overdue trip to the winery on Niagra on the Lake. It was pretty fuckin awesome. We left our office around 2 in a big H2 limo. It was pretty nice inside, but in order to get in and out, I had to crawl....damn this height. Basically the whole day was a boozefest. Had this crazy good 3 course dinner with a wine with each meal. While I was eating I got a text from Motel saying "hey man, gonna be in guelph tonight, meet me at Albino[sic]". So I basically had to curb my drinking on account of the new fuckin 0.05% alcohol bullshit. It was Amys birthday and everyone was going to the Boathouse that night, and I was basically guilted into going. Somewhat. Its hard to be guilted when you really wanna go. The problem was Motel got dropped off in Guelph, so he could not drive to waterloo. Once our limo got back to our office around 10, I took off for Karls, where Motel was playing NHL 95 with Karlos. We then booked it back to Kitchener.

We got there and pretty much everyone from work was there. Our boss put down 200 buck on a booze tab so that was pretty bad ass, THANKS!! The problem was I was DD that night, and I dont mean Drunk Driver. After about 5 rounds of shots, which looked really good, it was time to go. Motel and I were gonna go to Albion but the chairs were up on the main floor, and it was dance night upstairs so we just decided to go to Jimmy Jazz for patio beer and shots. It was good times. Bed by 3.

FRIDAY:  Friday was pretty fun.  Columbian Dave was in town for Fathers Day so he got jackt to come check out my new place, and drink, and spin some vinyl.  Ned came around 8 or so, and we watched Faith No More at the recent download festival (amazing!), and Dave came around 9ish.  We cranked Thin Lizzy, Crue, GNR, etc.  We ended up going out to a couple bars, I think.  Went to vinyl for about a minute.  It was way too packed, and it was shitty dance music.  Beyond that I am not sure where we went.  Pretty sure Jimmy Jazz, but not sure.

By the end of the night Dave was on my futon and I was on the floor, and we were watching DIG!.  I woke up at about 4am when I rolled over to get more comfortable but ended up rolling over onto a can of Bud.  My pants and carpet were soaked.  I was way too tired to clean it at the time, so I just went to bed.

All and all a pretty fun couple of days.  Awesome to finally break my new place in right.  Hopfully more fun will be had soon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments