Dark Night of the Soul

What the fuck!? I was searching for some Frank Black to download and came accross this on Demonoid. Seems to be a soundtrack or something, from Sparklehorse and Dangermouse. Its the cast of characters for each song that kinda blew me away! Gruff from SFA, Iggy Pop, dude from Flaming Lips, Lytle of Grandaddy, Julian from Strokes, and even DAVID LYNCH!!!!

I found some website, and I am not even sure what the fuck it is. Says visuals by David Lynch. Maybe its some video album or something? Who knows. I am going to investigate now.

http://www.dnots.com/

Tracklist:

1. Revenge (featuring The Flaming Lips)
2. Just War (featuring Gruff Rhys)
3. Jaykub (featuring Jason Lytle)
4. Little Girl (featuring Julian Casablancas)
5. Angel's Harp
(featuring Frank Black)
6. Pain (featuring Iggy Pop)
7. Star Eyes (I Can't Catch It) (featuring David Lynch)
8. Everytime I'm With You (featuring Jason Lytle)
9. Insane Lullaby (featuring James Mercer)
10. Daddy's Gone (featuring Mark Linkous & Nina Persson)
11. The Man Who Played God (featuring Suzanne Vega)
12. Grim Augury (featuring Vic Chestnutt)
13. Dark Night Of The Soul (featuring David Lynch)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Did you find the album?? This site is so erie but awesome!

    - aims

    ReplyDelete