CRASH! NOOO!!!

Walking across the street from my house after playing soccer with Ned, we hear a really loud crash, followed by the screams of a young dude. We look over wondering what happened, and we see someone running across the street as if to help. We then see a young dude on the porch of a house banging his fists against the brick wall. For some reason I instantly assume this guys buddy fell off the roof of his house in some sort of half assed Jackass prank gone wrong. Once we walked over we realized what happened..........all I can say......hahahhahahhahhaha!!!!
Let it be known that this happened last night, and this picture was taken this morning as I left for work. At first I thought it was weird to leave your SUV half way through a garage door all night, but then I realized its probably the best way to keep out any hoodlums looking to break into your house. Needless to say, it was a funny sight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments