Hardship Post 7"!!

Finally feel like a part of my adolescence is complete. I spent years looking at those Murderecords catalog booklets that came with Sloan albums and always wondered about that mysterious Hardship Post record. Now that I am 29 I finally got a copy. The sleeve is actually made of sand paper. Song is called "why don't you and I smooth things over". Oh the hilarity.

Anyhoo. One of the coolest sleeves this side of Acid Ranch.








- Posted from my jPhone

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. "This side of Acid Ranch."

    Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember reading about a record whose sleeve was made out of sandpaper which was done to purposely damage any other records in the bin. Clever! Not sure if this was the same record or not but I believe the one I read about was an LP by some obnoxious band. In any case, great find for you and thanks for adding my link to your blog. I've done the same. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete