ITS HERE ITS HERE! JICKS!!


Big day today, the new Jicks record is out! I did my best to avoid the leaks and wanted to wait until release day, and I pretty much made it, outside of downloading the Japanese bonus track Polvo. I missed the excitement I used to have waiting for Tuesday release day for an album I am dying to hear. Don't get me wrong, I am an iTunes/iPod whore, but there is something about listening to an album (CD and/or vinyl) start to finish that makes it easier and more fun to get into an album. With my self diagnosed ADD, I skip songs way too easily on my iPod, and its a pain in the ass. What better way to get into a record than starting up your car and the tunes just continue? Also we are talking about a Matador release here! The best smelling booklets known to man!

Big day....big day!


NP: Pavement - Westie Can Drum

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I didn't exactly see you plugging your ears Saturday night when a few MT tunes came on during euchre. Ha ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Shuffle the cods!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's here today sorry bout the wait

    encore records

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man ,i really dig your blog,and just maybe you would like mine it is called 'searching for a soul to sell 'and i think your one of my kind,im gonna keep on following yours,and as im only a week in ,id love if you looked and commented on any ideas for me,thanks man ,markass

    ReplyDelete