Conshirts: Pavement [Sunny Side Up]

THE ORIGINAL
OBTAINED: Circa 1999, Internet, ex-girlfriend
STORY: An old girlfriend bought this for me for my birthday.
WEAR: Gilden curse


THE REMASTER

OBTAINED: Circa 2010, Internet
STORY: They did not have my size of this design at the NYC shows so I went with another shirt, which will appear in this series later. I bought this online at the same time as the flags one.
WEAR: I find this one is slightly too tight. A couple rounds at the Y, and it should be wearable in no time.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I see your pavement and raise you a trans-am. Actually didn't know we were both in shirting moods til after I posted mine.

    From behind the bars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBTAINED: 2000, Derien Lake

    STORY: Inspired by copious amounts of parking-lot beer, I purchased this shirt before the concert.

    WEAR: Never worn once. Hideousness realized afterwards. The colours of the letters on the front don't even align! And then there's the back . . .

    FRONT: http://tinypic.com/r/vevgq9/7
    BACK: http://tinypic.com/r/23sd7nq/7

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD!! hahahahha

    The back of that shirt is priceless.

    Orso would be all over it, its that bad.

    ReplyDelete