Jaybo's Fave Halloween Movies

I watch these classics every year around Halloween. In no order.


Trick R Treat: An awesome anthology movie in the spirit of Creepshow.

Trick Or Treat: One of my fave movies since I was younger. Always a good time around halloween night. I also tend to crank the soundtrack vinyl as well.

Halloween: Too obvious.

Night of the Demons: A wicked and fun movie set on halloween night. Linnea Quigley is in it too...nuff said.

Halloween III: I hated this movie at first due to the lack of Michael Myers. Once I got over that I realized it was my favorite of the sequels. If there is only ONE movie I watch on Halloween, it is this one. Special place in my heart.

Halloween 6: Probably the second most hated sequel next to part 3. Again, right time and right place. We used to have an illegal cable box and I saw this when I was 13 or 14. I remember having a sleep over halloween night at my friend Pats house and watched this and loved every minute.

Carrie: I always forget how amazing this movie is, but I am reminded every October when it plays on TV. This always reminds me of Halloween because its the only time I see it, as I have never owned it.

Night of the Living Dead: Another TV classic. While I love Dawn more (it is my favorite movie of all time), Night has a special place when it comes to Halloween night. A true classic.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I saw Halloween III when it came out as a kid, and it was my very first WTF? moment. That said...I think you've steered me in your direction. On its own...I've grown to like it. Tom Atkins should've threw in a "Staaaaap" at the end within the plethora of "STOP IT"'s!

    I need to see Night of the Demons.

    ReplyDelete