Birdemic

So I listen to this podcast called How Did It Get Made, by Paul Sheer. They basically breakdown the worst movies of all time in the most hilarious way. I am always on the lookout for great bad movies like The Room, or Rock N Roll Nightmare, and after listening to their review of Birdemic, I think I found one to add to the list. This movie is so bad, that I almost have a hard time believing it wasn't intentional.

The cuts are painfully bad. The audio drops out in random places. The shots are horrible. The acting is the worst I have ever seen, and yet this movie is entertaining as hell...even with its heavy handed environmental message.

If you are a fan of The Room give this one a shot!


Here is a sample of the acting.

Here is a look at the terrifying birds once they do attack....47 minutes into the movie

You Might Also Like

0 comments