MEET ME IN THE BASEMENT


I am continuing my quest through the old boxes of mine that are all over my parents basement.  I am starting to bring over all my VHS movies to the Serpentine Pad.  LOTS of awesome stuff.  Stuff I forgot I had.  I am really glad I never got rid of some of this shit, like the Faith No More tapes, the Thrush Hermit tape, and the countless horror flicks that I love.

Two BIG finds that I thought were gone forever was a box containing the NIGHTMARE VIDEO BOARD GAME!!!!  The first 3 instalments.  I was so happy to find that one.

EVEN BIGGER FIND was the signed Mr Bungle shirt I got back in high school.  

These are the good times.












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. We gonna rename this town. This is now New Halen.

    NEW HALLLLLLEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete