DRY RUB MISFIRE

This past Friday we had our yearly December Firepits at Axls place in Toronto. This year we pulled out the BBQ and set it up right next to the fire pit. For four hours we slow cooked my special ribs. I found out the hard way though, why you never want a dry rub in your eye. I touched my eye while handling the ribs, and the picture below was taken today, 3 days later. I have an insane pain, and what looks like a blister. I assume it was either the paprika or the cayenne powder that was a part of this rub. Either way, it kills, eh-e-eh.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. JB's graphic work strikes again...I ain't buying it. Only because the alternative is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's fkn shit. Almost as painful as that pink eye. Actually not even close. I would rather take a bullet than have that pink eye again.

      Delete