TEXAS CHAINSAW 3D - AN INSTANT CULT CLASSIC

I just got back from Texas Chainsaw with Jim and Jess. I thought this movie would be bad, and it was, in the greatest fucking way possible. This is bad in the way Sleepaway Camp is bad, meaning its amazing. The acting was cheesy, the dialogue cracked me up, the clichés were nowhere near tongue in cheek, and it was just campy as hell.

The opening credits were incredible as they incorporated footage from the original and made it 3D.

The whole time I was laughing. An hour in Jim and I looked at each other and both whispered "this is fucking incredible!"

Jess looked at us at the end of the movie and said how bad it was. It took her a while to realize we weren't busting her balls when we said how much we loved it.

Jim suggested going to the 10 O' Clock show. It wasn't a bad idea.





You Might Also Like

0 comments