BBQ

Long Weekend


Another year, another short long weekend in May.  This marks the three year anniversary of the
infamous boating accident in Nasicoot.  Since then, I have found myself taking it easy at home on May long weekends.  This weekend was pretty fun though, as we went out with Bones and Tara, hit the Drive-In, and just spent most of the weekend in our backyard.  Easy on the wallet and easy on the leg.




Tony brought Liam for his very first Drive-In experience.  I was so fucking stoked to see how pumped he was.  My new Drive-In buddy!






We had giant piles of fallen branches that needed burning, so I took this task and turned it into a BBQ.






As usual, with any holiday, I try to find some flicks that fit the theme.  This weekends movie was the Australian classic LONG WEEKEND.  I have already heard about this movie, and have owned it for a while now  but I have never gotten around to watching it.  I must say its one of the better movies I have seen this year.  The premise is amazing, and spooky, and the ending is one of the best I have ever seen.  Check it out on a short weekend if you want.



You Might Also Like

0 comments