I Hate My Generation Cover Art


I have been working on this 90s music video mixed tape for well over two years now, and I am trying to finish it now so I can finally delete that folder.  Basically its a 3 hour long mix on a VHS tape of some of my favourite music videos that I have saved over the years.  Sadly there are some where I could not find a half decent version online and could not include it (I am looking at you Yo La Tengos!).

Anyhoo, I just started working on the tape cover, but I am only happy with the back at this point.  I took a bunch of random screenshots from different videos and will see what I can come up with.  I am really happy with how the silhouette of Kathleen Hanna looks on the back art here.


UPDATE:  Here is the current front cover.

You Might Also Like

0 comments