CDs

The Bronx - The Beat That Kills Mixed CD



Because I was snowed in this weekend, I took a break from my Tupac film fest to create a bad ass Bronx mixed cd. My only issues this time around is the maximum cd time of 75 minutes, as well as not owning The Bronx III on vinyl. Everything was sourced from my vinyls copies, except for BRONX III where I had to use my compact disc copy.

 Here is some artwork that I need to print out. This should serve me nicely on my ride down to Pittsburgh for April Ghouls!



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This looks dope. Came across this post looking for a high quality photo of that gorilla back drop. I use The Beat That Kills in my Bronx library for a B-Sides collection with all the random 7" tracks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! Yeah I really love all of the design stuff Joby does for their album art and merch. I love that Beat That Kills t-shirt.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this is really awesome! I would absolutely buy one of these if there's an extra one for sale? I love what you've done here, bravo. Great driving mix.

    ReplyDelete