Elevator to Soul Glo


I scored some sweet compact discs this week for the Brid.  As with most winters, I have been listening to Midnite Vultures from Beck, which has led to me deep diving into some Beck stuff I never really gave an ear to before.  So I snagged his Guero album, which I didn't realize was produced by the Dust Brothers.  Some sweet jams on there.

This is my fave tune on the album, which turns out was written for his buddy Elliott Smith.


Elevator To Hell came from an Amazon purchase.  I have been trying to find this one for a while, and just finally bit the bullet and hit the mighty A.


Here is a bonus cover version from Constantines.



Soul Glo is a hardcore punk band from Philly.  I love my Philly.


Japanther I found used at Beat Goes On which is sweet since I have kept my open for this one for some time.

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments