Johny Nomad

So I spent the last two days in Toronto at a Tradeshow showing off the App our company developed. It was really fun hanging out and what not, but I found out I am really not a salesman at all. Spent two nights at the Radison which was pretty damn cool, and topped off the two days by going to watch some planes land overhead. It was pretty awesome/scary.



This whole week is gonna fuck me up. Two nights in Toronto, last night at home, tonight (friday) going out for Bonez' Birthday so I will probably have to crash in Kitchener, then tomorrow the Toronto FC game followed an Oshawa trip for D-Dawg's 3.0 Birthday Bash. Next day back to Kitchener for mothers day, then BACK to Toronto to hang out with Jeremy/Ashley/Axl/Nick. Then next day off to Buffalo for the Pearl Jam show, then BACK to Toronto and then finally Waterloo. Needless to say I am a nomad.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Did you get a picture of whoever vandalized that blue car and put that ridiculous spoiler on it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's my buddy from works car.

    ReplyDelete