The Electronic Anthology Project

I had no idea this EP existed. I guess the one dude from Built to Spill recorded a couple BTS songs as a new wave type band. Just drums and synths. Doug March came in and re recorded his vocals for these songs. Pretty interesting.

The song titles are kinda neat too, as they are anagrams of the original song titles.

The Electronic Anthology Project:
1. I Dim Our Angst In Agony (Goin’ Against Your Mind)
2. Age I Felt (Get A Life)
3. At The Where (The Weather)
4. Eels (Else)
5. What If Your Dull (I Would Hurt A Fly)
6. A Gloss Siren (Israel’s Song)
7. Far Path Tall Sign / (Things Fall Apart)



The BTS dude also has this pretty cool band called THE SUFFOCATION KEEP. Couple good tracks on this album too. Check it out if you dig The Spill.

You Might Also Like

0 comments