GBV Grand Rapids


So tickets for both shows went on sale today at noon. I was in a meeting pretty much all morning and got out a little bit after 11. I started to get nervous about trying to buy 4 tickets for each night, knowing this place only holds a little bit more than 400 people. About 11:40 Ray walks in telling me the power is getting shut down. This has never happened once since I have been here. I book it down the express way, and get home with 10 minutes to spare.

After some serious shakes, and a pint of beer to calm my nerves, I managed to get tickets for both nights, right before they sold out. The news this afternoon is trickling in little by little of who all got tickets, and let me tell you, this might very well be the GREATEST GBV WEEKEND YET!!!

Ned
Michelle
Shawna
Glenn
Jaybes
Dave
Dan
Jimbo
Adrian
Mikey
D Dawg
Laura (I assume)
Gary
Jess

...and many more GBV pals I can assume.

HOLY FUCK I AM PUMPED NOW!

One week before my Euro Trip too!!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments