DONT CHA HAVE ANY HALLOWEEN SPIRIT?

Its starting to feel a bit like Halloween!  I love this time of year.  GIDDY!

Hangover Horror.  Watched some Texas Massacre Saturday morning

So I missed this horror convention this weekend in Pittsburgh.  The lovely Gary and Jess went and got me this signed photo!  I love Dawn of Dead so fucking much, so this is just huge.

Got a pumpkin candle holder.

Watched The Burning for the first time.  Blew me away.  So fucking great.

Cool set up at the Halloween store.

BLOODY CANDLE!!

Halloween II nurses cap which came with my new Blu Ray.

Zombie garden gnome. 


GARY WITH SID HAIG!!!

JESS AND THE VHS ROOM!!

Gary with the Hari Krishna zombie...in character!!  Props to Gary for wearing his new Last House on the Left T Shirt.

I made a lot of finds this weekend, but these are my top 3.  I finally got my hands on the 1981 Media release of Halloween.  Pretty stoked.

Gary emailed me a video of him watching The Mutilator and laughing his ass off.  I need to get this flick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments