LABOUR DAY CAMPING


Last long weekend of the summer! Went out with a bang by hitting up the Pinery one more time.  Lauras brother and sister and cousins and others were all there.  Great times.  Lots of drinking and bacon all around.

BEST PART: Getting a noise complaint at 1:30am after singing along too loud to Turbronegro's City of Satan.

WORST PART: Taking a big dump and then realizing there was no toilet paper left in this stall.  I had to wait for the dude next to me to leave before I bolted over to the other stall with my pants down.  As soon as that door shut someone walked in to use the shitter.  This genius had the right sense to check the stall first before taking a poop.  This is my nightmare come true.

















You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Skitskat little motha fuccaSeptember 6, 2012 at 11:37 AM

    Everybody now!!! City ..city of Satan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Matty face in second last pic!

    ReplyDelete