SUNDAY NIGHT HANGS

Ned and Michelle picked me up and we hit up Tonys basement for beerce and baseball.  A bunch of people came by, like the Orso's and Tonys hilarious co workers.  Beerce, Tequila, and Failte.  Fun times.  

My only beef was getting the cabbie to drop me off for a slice of zaa, only to find the pizza place shut down.  Sad way to end a night.

Michelle brought these.  Pretty not bad, but I cant have more than one. 
Orso air drumming to Japandroids

Tony had a handfull of the Mighty Yeung left in his fridge.   
The poster we had signed for Tonys bday.

Ned, Adrian, Liam, Michelle

Foo Fighters vinyl on Tonys bathroom wall.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ha! Almost forgot about that. That guy is too hilarious.

    As for the pics, YA!! I wanted to make a whole series, but it would seem I can only think of cool pics to take while drinking hah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Solution: Drink more (often).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bathroom pic is hysterical. Almost makes it seem like the bathroom is huge!

    ReplyDelete