BRIEFCASE

I spent all weekend sick on the couch. Late afternoon Saturday I got so bored that I forced myself to shower and go to my sweet sweet Encore. My intention was to get the new Tomahawk album. Walk in and I dont see it on the new rack. I look up and the first thing I see is At The Drive-In's VAYA ep on the wall. I was so pumped. I had been looking for it for a while. I go pick it up, and then make my way to their vinyl rack. First thing that caught my eye was Guided By Voices' Biefcase 1. Jaw dropped. I did a double take. I picked it up and could not believe it. STILL IN THE PLASTIC!!! 25 BUCKS!!! There are only 1000 of these made, and have been impossible to find for the hardcore GBV fans. There is one on eBay right now going for $110. What a steal! Every once in a while you hit a record store and find something that blows your fucking mind. This was one of those days.

I also hit Far Out Flicks and picked up The Blues Brothers and Reform School Girls. 
Here is Bunco Men, one of the best GBV songs ever.

You Might Also Like

1 comments