RIP Turntable [2003-2013]




I spent the last decade with this little friend of mine, but she finally played her last note this week.  We had a lot of good memories.  Where ever I moved over the last ten years she was by my side.  Funshawe Cottage, the parents basement on Oldfield, the parents spare room on Country Clair, the Funquar bachelor in downtown Guelph, the PineLake Crash Pad in Waterloo, CoolTown on Jackson, and its final resting place, The Serpentine Pad.  You will be missed, but I have been saving up for a new and better turntable, so the sadness wont last for long.

Godspeed.





To add insult to injury, I finally received my Mondo version of the Halloween not only well after Halloween, but after my record player was broken.   
I flipped through my 7", wondering what I would listen to if I had the option.
I had to resort to streaming some tunes from my iMac upstairs.

This is it.  The last album played.  It was a great way to go.

You Might Also Like

1 comments