Picsburgh


Laura, Michelle, Ned and I went down to my favourite place - Gary's house.  Great fucking times.  Epic Post Pittsburgh Depressions right now.

Gary during the Italian game - Stunned.

A lot of World Cup on the worlds best patio

We all hit The Strip on Saturday




Laura and I went on a mission to find a feather earring in order to complete her Lost Boys look.

Like A Bastard Drive-In III



Primanti Bros!

We skipped out on the Riverhounds soccer game, and after the tailgate party we walked around the town.
We took the incline to the top of Mt. Washington



The view half way up the incline.

At the top.



We found some awesome patio that was pretty terrifying as it hung over the ledge




Walked a couple of bridges





















I didn't take many pictures the rest of the weekend for some reason, but the entire 4 day adventure was fucking amazing as usual.  We had great weather, played KTBA in the mornings to battle the beer bloats, we ate 100 pounds of greasy American food, we had our yearly backyard drive-in all nighter, and I got to see parts of Pittsburgh that I never got to see before.  I love this fucking town, and everyone that lives in it.  So sad to be home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments