Pride Tiger


As usual when I hit my parents place, I will rummage through all of my old boxes full of CDs, DVDs, VHS', and T-Shirts.  On this trip I came across my two Pride Tiger CDs, and I got way too excited to crank them in the car.  The Lucky Ones is still one of the best start to finish summer party time records.



We were huge Pride Tiger fans back in the day and would go see them anywhere that was within a 2 hour drive.  I got this CD at their Call the Office show right before the album came out.  I remember getting shit faced with the band, and getting a bunch of awesome gifts.  A signed poster, a S.T.R.E.E.T.S. CD, and this, the first CD off the presses.  Still one of the best and nicest bands I ever seen.


These guys should have been fucking massive.

You Might Also Like

0 comments