Random Photo Dump Monday - Nov 18th


Chainsaw and I have been texting back and forth about this album.  I had to throw it on the turntable for old times sake.  THE PACK IS BACK!

Early nights.

Bright mornings.

I got these two 7"s at a record shop in Pittsburgh.  Laura framed them up.  Killer cover art.


Spent Thursday at home sick.  I watched a couple of flicks with my buddy Hesher.  Prisoners is probably top 5 movies of the year by the way.

She likes to stay warm.



Silent Night Bastard Night mix tape source material

Working on the online invite for Tara's birthday party at the Boner house.

Huge Malk kick lately.

Saturday afternoon at the Serpentine Pad

I got Eddie on Guitar Hero!  He looks kinda...."special"....in that photo though.

Momma B Bday!

Sleeps

You Might Also Like

0 comments