Random Photo Dump: October 7th



Here are some random photos from my phone from the past week.

Found these ticket stubs in my wallet

I framed the Krug family photo that Gary got me

Getting into the post Halloween spirit

We found this at Value Village

I spent my sick day Monday in our spare room with Degrassi on Netflix.

...and Hesher kept me company during my day home

The work station, made better since Pawel gave me his cutting board


Laura brought up a bag and handed it to me, and this little fucker was inside

She got bitey when you tried to take her out of the bag so we let her play in it

fkya!

These are so damn good.  I highly recommend it.

Threw on this EVH button on my jacket today.  Little Guitars.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. gbvh was wondering where that evh button went ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I am wondering where that square Sammy era VH button is.

      Delete