Death Waltz Presents: The Slumber Party Massacre


I finally found some time to work on another video for the mighty Death Waltz Recording Co.  This time its for the Corman classic, The Slumber Party Massacre.

I ripped my DVD, and then cut it together some of the money shots together in Premiere.  I took that cut into After Effects and added my usual grain overlays, film damage, and text.


I recreated the look of the opening title credits of the film for these title cards below.


I used this title card from the movie as a reference when creating the text for this clip.

I found a hi res version of the movie poster and extracted the title card in Photoshop, and added "soundtrack" under it, which was rather easy given the use of the Impact font.


Near the end of the clip, with the quick death montage, I added film splice lines between each cut.  Its hard to notice, but I put each splice line overtop of the injury on each shot.







The end card with the album art as well as some information.


One final scare from the driller killer.




Death Waltz Presents - Slumber Party Massacre from THE LAST JOHNY ON THE LEFT on Vimeo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments