Treble Kicking



After seeing Malkjicks last week, this week has been nothing but Pavement and Jicks.  I went through my Pavement singles and EP collection this morning to see what I am missing.  I think I am going to start hitting Discogs.com every pay day and get one more Pave/Jicks single to add to the collection.  

So far I only have (excluding full length albums)
-Watery Domestic (original)
-Demolition Plot 7"
-Perfect Sound Forever 10"
-Cut Your Hair 12"
-Father To Sister of Thought 12"
-Gold Soundz 7"
-Rattled by the Rush 7"
-Range Life 7"
-Trigger Cut 7"

This is not enough. I. Must. Own. All. Pavements.







Below is my visual checklist of the singles that I still need to get.  Keep in mind I already bought all of these singles back in high school, mostly during lunch breaks when I would visit my beloved Encore Records.











You Might Also Like

0 comments