LaSalle Vinyl and Vintage


Laura and I spent this past long weekend in Windsor.  Saturday afternoon Laura had a super long hair appointment which gave me some time to hit some cool record shops.  I stopped by Dr Disc and was blown away by how good their selection is.  I ended up buying the reissue of Faith No More's Album of the Year.  That collection is now complete!

I found this awesome store in the town of LaSalle while search Kijiji a while back.  I always had it in the back of my mind to check this store out when I was in town.  This is basically some dudes house that has been converted into a kick ass vintage store.  Every square inch was covered in vinyl, tapes, posters, record players, magazines, toys etc.  Imagine someone went to every Value Village and put just the really cool shit in one spot.  I spent over an hour in here as it would take all day to look through everything.  I ended up not buying anything, as I am really trying to curb my record spending, but it also made it easier to not buy anything because of the prices on some of the albums.  Some of the stuff was pretty rare, but spending over 40 bucks on an album is something I totally refuse to do anymore.  Its just insane.  As much as I always wanted White Zombie's Astro Creep, there is no way I am going to pay 95 bucks for it.  Thats just insane.












You Might Also Like

0 comments