The Serpentine Pad Summer Drive-In Series



I have some ideas for a couple of double features for this summers backyard drive-ins.  We like to have people over, cook some BBQ, drink some booze, light a fire, and watch some flicks on the shed.  These two line ups are pretty kick ass if you ask me.

The cover for Thrashin Rad
The cover for the Sleepaway School double feature
The double sided DVD cover
Original poster for Sleepaway Camp/Summer School
Yet another alternate cover

Graphic break down, because I find stuff like this fun.

I took a simple screenshot from the video file
Tinted it black and white, and added noise and played with the levels
I used a colour selection and picked the white from the black and white image, and then painted it the beige colour.

The beige layer added to the red layer
Resized
Some texture overlays


You Might Also Like

0 comments