Bungle Shirt Drama



HAHA! Fuckin classic.



Participants:
-------------
Mikey, Nick

Messages:
---------
Mikey: Fucker...you got my disco volante tshirt. I'm getting that
back this fri
Mikey: I've been looking for that forever
Nick: It was at the cottage and you said I could have it!!
Nick: Don't remember?
Mikey: Like fak I said you could have that...haha,
that's my fav tshirt
Nick: Fkr
Mikey: There is nooooooo way bro. That is my pride/joy
right there
Mikey: You must have been high
Nick: I was surprised when you said it
Nick: I think you may have said borrow it for a while
Nick: Anyways...I almost get my ass kicked for
that shirt everytime I wear it!!!
Mikey: Fuck that...I could sell that fucker to a
shit load of buyers
Mikey: Borrow it maybe
Nick: I've gotten serious offers
Nick: Seroius cash
Mikey: Yeah I bet...so have I
Nick: You going to thrush tonight?
Mikey: Nah...never got tickets
Mikey: You coming down for that?
Mikey: Nice...bring my shirt bitch

You Might Also Like

0 comments