In a world, where everyday is too much fun

So this past Saturday, Ned and I decide to start boozin around noon, and hit up some pubs. yadda yadda yadda. We are kinda buzzed at his place around 4ish, when I realize I have not yet seen ROBERT POLLARDS ROCK SHOW dvd THE DEVIL WENT HOME AND PUKED. Ned said I could borrow in about a month earlier, but I suggest I wait to watch it when we are together, and drinking. Boy am I glad I waited!!!

Without a hint of sarcasm, this is the BEST DVD I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I found myself pumpin my fist in the air, cracking up, and craving more booze. The entire this is much like Pollards collages, fucked up and cut up. Clips seem to average 30 seconds in length, and like half the songs from Alien Lanes, they are over too soon, and leave you wanting more...which is a good thing. With my ADD head, this type of editing is unreal. Before you have a chance to ask WHAT THE FUCK? its over and onto something totally awesome.

Before the DVD finished playing I logged onto Amazon and ordered myself a copy, which came 2 days later, and is resting right next to me now.

I cannot wait to gather around the tv again and put this on, and get right jackt.

BUY IT!! FOR REAL!!!


Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuyx1vNv1NM
Svelt video.

You Might Also Like

1 comments