Columbian Hermit

Email from Dave:

Johny dude,
I came to work this morning rocking the Thrush shirt, and after setting everything up I decided to leave my office to go get coffee.

At the reception there is this old couple, I said - good morning! and the old lady says - wait a minute there young man, let me read that shirt.

I was jackt, so I stop and stretch out the shirt with pride.


The old man looks at it as say I know what Thrush means, its a disease... as he keeps reading, is that an actual band? Theres a band named Thrush Hermit? Yes sir there was a Canadian band in the 90's called Thrush Hermit.

Old man asks, are they still playing? Fuck yes they are! and tonight my buddies and I are gonna go get drunk as fuck at their reunion tour show @ motherfucking Lee's!!!!!!
Well I didnt say all the profanity and the drinking part but you get the gist of it...
So jackt!

You Might Also Like

1 comments